Job Title: Conservation Scientist
Company: Centre For Wildlife Studies
Description: CWS is looking for a conservation scientist with experience in wildlife ecology, environmental science, geography, public policy, GIS, remote sensing, economics, or other multidisciplinary subjects. The ideal applicant will have strong mathematical skills, a track record of leading and building independent research projects, and a track record of fundraising. At CWS, candidates will work with a variety of research and conservation teams.
1) Ph.D. in conservation science, wildlife ecology, environmental science, ecology, geography, public policy, economics and related interdisciplinary fields.
2) Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing research programs focused on environmental and conservation issues and managing research teams.
3) Completion of a post doctoral fellowship.
4) Proven track record in fundraising.
5) Proven publication record in known peer-reviewed scientific journals.
6) Ability to teach courses in wildlife ecology and conservation.
7) Fluent spoken and written proficiency in English and Indian languages.
Pay: 15 - 20 LPA depending on the work experience and background. Please write to Aishwarya (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line “Application for Principal Scientist”.
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Online Links with Info: Apply here
Last Date to Apply: Open