Centre For Wildlife Studies - Educator
Job Title: Educator - Wild Shaale
Company: Centre For Wildlife Studies
Description: This job entails administering CWS' Wild Shaale environmental education programme in Tamil Nadu. This will comprise presenting educational sessions at government and private schools for the in-person and digital programmes, as well as programme assessment and data collecting and management. For session delivery and programme implementation, the educator will need to collaborate closely with the project coordinator and programme manager. During the implementation of the programme, they will be required to work from Bangalore or any other location in Tamil Nadu.
1) Implement the Wild Shaale program in Tamil Nadu.
2) Conduct environmental sessions and activities either in person or online for schools
3) Train new field staff in session delivery and program implementation
4) Collect, organize and manage data from schools.
1) Prior experience in teaching school children.
2) Prior experience in team management.
3) Prior public speaking experience.
4) Excellent verbal and written Tamil and English communication skills. Knowledge of verbal and written Tamil is mandatory
5) Travel within India as and when required, especially to remote locations in the field.
6) Four wheel driving license is preferred.
Pay: Not mentioned
Location: Tamil Nadu
Online Links with Info: Apply here
Last Date to Apply: 20 October 2021