Job Title: HR & Admin Assistant Manager
Company: Centre For Wildlife Studies
Description: Centre for Wildlife Studies is recruiting manager for HR & Admin responsibilities. This position involves managing all HR responsibilities including recruitment, HR Policies, staff engagements, processing employee data and admin responsibilities such as assisting teams with any external help e.g. dealing and negotiating with vendors, managing office supplies and managing housekeeping staff. The person should be extremely organised and be familiar with HR and Admin functions.
Responsibility: 1) Maintaining physical and digital personnel records such as employment contracts.
2) Update internal databases with new hire information.
3) Develop training and onboarding material.
4) Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies.
5) Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, the number of vacation days they are eligible for).
6) Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days.
7) Publish and remove job ads. Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed.
8) Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like the total number of hires by programs.
9) Dealing and negotiating with vendors for different requirements of the Organization.
10) Ensuring office supplies and stationery are in stock and managing the housekeeping staff.
1) Excellent analytical thinking and communication skills.
2) Minimum 3 years of work experience in Managing HR and Admin Functions.
3) MBA -HR or equivalent educational qualification.
4) Proficiency in use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, GoogleDrive, Slack and Asana.
5) Understanding of HRIS systems such as PeopleWorks.
6) Should know driving and must have a two-wheeler along with a valid driving licence.
7) Results-driven and self-motivated with the ability to independently work and inspire the pursuit of excellence.
Pay: 5 - 7 Lakhs p.a depending on experience
Online Links with Info: Apply here
Last Date to Apply: Open