Dakshin Foundation - Senior Outreach Coordinator
Job Title: Senior Outreach Coordinator, Marine Flagships Programme
Company: Dakshin Foundation
Description: For the job of Senior Outreach Coordinator with the Marine Flagships initiative, the Dakshin Foundation is accepting applications from qualified candidates. While this is a long-term position, we will first offer the selected candidate a six-month contract, which will be renewed based on performance and mutual fit. To execute the following obligations, the position demands an autonomous, active, enterprising, and organised individual.
1) Create and execute a vision for communications and outreach in the Marine Flagships programme.
2) Oversee the development and production of content including outreach material, reports, etc.
3) Coordinate online outreach including social media and websites.
4)Manage the outreach team in the Marine Flagships programme.
4) Manage the outreach team in the Marine Flagships programme. preparation of financial reports.
6) Liaise with the different projects within the programme and assist with their management.
7) Develop independent projects and write proposals to raise funds.
1) A Master’s degree in humanities/social sciences/ecology and environment/other related fields.
2) A minimum of 5 years of experience in outreach and communication
3) Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
4) Working knowledge of Canva, Photoshop, InDesign, etc. and web management platforms
5) Good understanding of ecological and environmental issues.
Pay: Broadly INR 5 to 7 lakhs p.a. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and work experience, in line with our internal policy. Travel to and accommodation in the field will be covered by the project.
Location: The position will be based at Dakshin’s head office in Bangalore but may involve travel to the project sites in Odisha, Lakshadweep and the Andaman and Nicobar islands.
Online Links with Info: Details to apply here
Last Date to Apply: 31 October 2021